Hello and welcome back to the channel that steals millions of dollars worth of stock picks from expert stock pickers and gives them away for free.
Today's video will reveal a stock that Jeff Siegel claims will bring in the rise of self-charging cars.
He claims in a new teaser that one tiny company creates a product that puts Tesla in trouble.
Jeff wants you to pay him hundreds of dollars to learn about this stock, but he left enough clues in the presentation for me to figure out the name of the company that he's teasing, and I will reveal it in the video below for free.
On top of that, I will also give you information on the stock so you can decide if it's worth investing in or not.
Also, don't forget to click the link under the video if you want to check out the Insider Newsletter. This is my favorite stock-picking service, and they consistently beat the market.
And make sure to like and subscribe to this channel if you want millions of dollars of free stock research.
Let's get started now!
Jeff Siegel is pitching solar cars in this presentation.
It's important to note that Jeff has recommended two other solar stock plays this year, and both were microcap and small companies, just like the one he's pitching in this teaser.
However, both stocks Jeff has recommended in the past have gone bankrupt in less than a year after being recommended.
But that won't stop Jeff from recommending these risky solar plays.
And now he's claiming some mystery company is creating technology that's going to dent Tesla's hold on the electric vehicle market.
This won't likely happen, though, as solar panels will add 40 or so miles to the range an electric car gets.
So it's not really the biggest game changer.
Maxeon Is The Stock Jeff Is Pitching
Anyway, the company Jeff is pitching is Maxeon.
Maxeon Solar Technologies is a global leader in solar innovation. It was founded in 2020 as an independent company following its spin-off from US-based SunPower Corporation. Maxeon designs, manufactures, and sells industry-leading solar products and solutions in more than 100 countries through a global sales network spanning more than 1,700 sales and installation partners.
Maxeon's products are known for their high efficiency, reliability, and durability. The company's flagship product is the Maxeon 5 solar panel, which is one of the most efficient solar panels on the market. Maxeon also offers a variety of other solar products, including modules, inverters, and mounting systems.
Maxeon is committed to sustainability and innovation. The company is a member of the RE100, a group of leading companies committed to sourcing 100% of their electricity from renewable sources. Maxeon is also investing in next-generation solar technologies, such as Perovskite solar cells.
Maxeon Solar Technologies is working with Aptera Motors to develop solar electric vehicles (sEVs). Aptera is a California-based company that is developing a three-wheeled, solar-powered vehicle that is designed to be highly efficient and affordable.
Maxeon is providing Aptera with its Maxeon 5 solar cells, which are some of the most efficient solar cells on the market. The Maxeon 5 cells are expected to generate up to 40 miles (64 km) of range per day for the Aptera sEV.
In addition to the solar cells, Maxeon is also providing Aptera with its SunPower One residential energy management system. SunPower One is a system that can intelligently manage the energy use of a home, including the solar energy generated by the Aptera sEV.
The Aptera sEV is expected to be available in 2024. It is expected to start at around $25,000.
Maxeon's work with Aptera is an example of the company's commitment to solar mobility. Maxeon believes that solar cars have the potential to revolutionize the transportation sector and help to reduce our reliance on fossil fuels.
- As of August 30, 2023, Maxeon's stock is trading at $13.70 per share.
- Analyst price targets: The average analyst price target for Maxeon is $34.33 per share, with a high forecast of $40.00 and a low forecast of $28.00.
- Reasons for the recent decline: Maxeon's stock price has declined in recent months due to a number of factors, including:
- A slowdown in the global solar market
- Increased competition from Chinese solar manufacturers
- Rising costs of raw materials
- A weak macro environment
- Future outlook: Despite the recent decline, analysts are generally bullish on Maxeon's stock. They believe that the company is well-positioned to benefit from the long-term growth of the solar industry.
- The global solar market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11% from 2022 to 2028.
- Maxeon is a leading player in the solar industry with a strong track record of innovation.
- The company is also investing in new technologies, such as Perovskite solar cells, which could give it a competitive edge.
Overall, the future outlook for Maxeon's stock is positive. However, it is important to remember that the stock market is volatile and there is no guarantee that the stock will reach its analyst price targets. Investors should always do their own research before making any investment decisions.
Here are some of the factors that could impact Maxeon's stock price in the future:
- The growth of the global solar market
- The development of new solar technologies
- The actions of competitors
- The overall economic environment
Investors should carefully monitor these factors when making investment decisions about Maxeon's stock.
Get High Return Stock Ideas!
See where I get my winning stock ideas below: