Hello and welcome back to the website that steals millions of dollars worth of stock picks from stock picking experts and gives them away for free.
Today we're going to look at a stock teaser from Alex Koyfman. He claims to know a company that makes vertical energy and will make solar 1000% more efficient.
Alex wants you to pay him $2000 to learn the name of this company, but he left enough clues in the presentation to figure it out.
I will reveal the stock in the video below and give you information on the company so you can determine if it's worth investing in.
Let's get started!
Transcript Of Video
Alex Koyfman is talking about a solar company in today's stock teaser.
He claims there are a lot of issues with solar at the moment that are preventing Americans and people around the world from getting full solar benefits.
According to Koyfman, the main issue with solar farms is that they take up too much land.
Additionally, they need to be placed on certain types of land as well.
It needs to be sunny and dry, and you need a lot of open space.
On top of all this, solar doesn't transfer well over long distances, and according to Alex, over 60% of the energy is lost by the time it reaches your house.
The solution to this problem is vertical energy towers like the one in the picture.
According to Alex, these towers can generate all the power of a modern solar farm with just a tenth of the land use and can be placed near cities so energy doesn't get lost.
The Company Being Pitched Is Three Sixty Solar
Three Sixty Solar is a company that designs, builds, and installs vertical solar towers. Their towers are a more land-efficient way to generate solar power than traditional solar panels. They can be used for a variety of applications, including commercial, industrial, and utility-scale projects.
Three Sixty Solar's towers are made of steel and are designed to withstand up to CAT 4 storms. They are also modular, so they can be easily assembled and disassembled. The towers can accommodate most commercial grade PV (photovoltaic) solar panels.
In addition to their towers, Three Sixty Solar also offers a variety of other services, including:
- Energy needs assessment
- Site selection
- General contracting
- Electrical storage & distribution
- Lead generation
- Speciality sales
- Government relations
- Regulatory advocacy
- Public and investor relations
- Customer support
Three Sixty Solar is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. They have also offices in the United States and Europe.
Here are some of the benefits of using Three Sixty Solar's vertical solar towers:
- Land-efficient: Vertical solar towers use up to 90% less land space than traditional solar panels. This makes them ideal for projects where land is limited, such as in urban areas or near sensitive habitats.
- Cost-effective: Vertical solar towers are a cost-effective way to generate solar power. They can be used for a variety of applications, from small commercial projects to large utility-scale solar farms.
- Durable: Vertical solar towers are made of steel and are designed to withstand harsh weather conditions. They can also be easily disassembled and reassembled, making them a versatile option for a variety of projects.
- Efficient: Vertical solar towers can generate more power than traditional solar panels per unit of land area. This is because they can capture sunlight from all angles, even when the sun is low in the sky.
Want Winning Stock Ideas?
I've reviewed all the best places to get winning stock picks.. to see my favorite, click below:
Three Sixty Solar Investing Outlook
The investing outlook for Three Sixty Solar is positive. The global solar market is expected to grow significantly in the coming years, and Three Sixty Solar is well-positioned to capitalize on this growth. Their vertical solar towers are a more land-efficient and cost-effective way to generate solar power than traditional solar panels. This makes them ideal for a variety of applications, including commercial, industrial, and utility-scale projects.
In addition, Three Sixty Solar has a strong management team with a proven track record in the solar industry. The company has also been awarded several patents for its vertical solar tower technology.
However, there are some risks associated with investing in Three Sixty Solar. The company is still relatively new, and it has not yet generated any significant revenue. The solar industry is also subject to government regulations, which could impact the company's business.
Overall, the investing outlook for Three Sixty Solar is positive. The company has a unique technology that could revolutionize the solar industry. However, investors should be aware of the risks before investing in the company.
Here are some of the factors that could impact the investing outlook of Three Sixty Solar:
- Growth of the global solar market
- Acceptance of vertical solar towers by the solar industry
- Success of Three Sixty Solar's marketing and sales efforts
- Ability of Three Sixty Solar to raise capital to fund its growth
- Changes in government regulations affecting the solar industry
If you are considering investing in Three Sixty Solar, I recommend doing your own research to assess the risks and potential rewards.
Get High Return Stock Ideas!
See where I get my winning stock ideas below: