Hello and welcome back to the channel that steals millions of dollars worth of stock picks from expert stock pickers and gives them away for free.
In the video below I will reveal a stock that Tyler Laundon wants to charge $1,997 for.
He claims in a new teaser to know the #1 AI stock to invest in right now.
Tyler left enough clues in the presentation for me to figure out the name of the company that he's teasing, and I will reveal it in the video below for free.
On top of that, I will also give you information on the stock so you can decide if it's worth investing in or not.
Also, if you want the best stock pick, click below the video to see my #1 stock picking service.
Let's get started now!
Transcript Of Video
Cabot sent out an email the other day teasing the #1 AI stock to own in the market right now.
According to Tyler Laundon, this "surprising AI is at the center of dozens of global corporations.
He goes on to say, "For less than $50, you can own a stake in a powerful AI that’s already vital to corporations you and billions of other people rely on daily."
And that company works with Burger King, GrubHub, Pizza Hut, Tim Hortons, KFC, Dairy Queen, HBO, US Soccer, NBC, Overstock, Uber, NASCAR and Draft Kings, Rosetta Stone, the American Cancer Society, iHeart Radio, Fiverr, Hinge, Lumosity, Sephora, and more.
The Company Is Braze
The company Tyler is talking about is Braze.
Braze is a customer engagement platform that enables brands to interact with their consumers across multiple channels, such as email, push notifications, in-app messages, and more. Braze uses data, analytics, and personalization to create relevant and responsive experiences for customers. Braze also offers integrations with other technology partners, security and compliance features, and support services for its clients. Braze was founded in 2011 as Appboy and went public in 2023.
The question now is whether Braze is a good company to invest in.
We'll look at various factors to determine this, starting with company fundamentals.
here is an overview of the company fundamentals of Braze:
- Revenue: Braze's revenue has been growing steadily in recent years. In 2022, the company generated $280 million in revenue, up from $216 million in 2021.
- Profitability: Braze is not yet profitable, but it is narrowing its losses. In 2022, the company lost $30 million, compared to a loss of $40 million in 2021.
- Cash flow: Braze is generating positive cash flow from operations. In 2022, the company generated $40 million in cash flow from operations, up from $25 million in 2021.
- Customers: Braze has over 1,000 customers, including Spotify, Nike, and Airbnb.
- Market share: Braze is a leader in the customer engagement market. In 2022, the company was named a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for the third consecutive year.
- Growth potential: Braze is well-positioned for growth in the years to come. The customer engagement market is expected to grow significantly in the next few years, and Braze is well-positioned to capitalize on this growth.
Overall, Braze has strong company fundamentals. The company is growing rapidly, generating positive cash flow, and has a large and growing customer base. Braze is also a leader in the customer engagement market, which is expected to grow significantly in the years to come.
Industry and Market Analysis:
The customer engagement market is a large and growing market. The global market for customer engagement is expected to reach $120 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 10%. The growth of the customer engagement market is being driven by a number of factors, including:
- The increasing importance of customer experience: Businesses are increasingly realizing that the customer experience is critical to their success. They are investing in customer engagement solutions to improve the customer experience and build stronger relationships with their customers.
- The rise of digital channels: Customers are increasingly interacting with businesses through digital channels, such as email, SMS, and social media. This is creating a need for customer engagement solutions that can reach customers across multiple channels.
- The growing importance of data: Businesses are collecting more data about their customers than ever before. This data can be used to create more personalized and relevant customer engagement experiences.
Braze is a leading player in the customer engagement market. The company offers a comprehensive platform that helps businesses to:
- Manage customer data
- Create and send campaigns across multiple channels
- Measure the results of their campaigns
Braze has a large and growing customer base, including over 1,000 brands, such as Spotify, Nike, and Airbnb. The company is well-positioned to capitalize on the growth of the customer engagement market.
There are a number of key trends that are driving the growth of the customer engagement market. These trends include:
- The increasing importance of mobile: More and more customers are using mobile devices to interact with businesses. This is creating a need for customer engagement solutions that are optimized for mobile devices.
- The growth of artificial intelligence (AI): AI is being used to automate customer engagement tasks, such as customer segmentation and campaign optimization. This is freeing up businesses to focus on more strategic tasks.
- The increasing importance of personalization: Customers expect businesses to deliver personalized experiences. This is driving the adoption of customer engagement solutions that can deliver personalized messages and offers.
Want Winning Stock Ideas?
I've reviewed all the best places to get winning stock picks.. to see my favorite, click below:
Braze is a leading customer engagement platform that helps businesses build relationships with their customers through personalized, relevant, and timely interactions. The Braze platform provides a single place to manage all customer data, create and send campaigns across multiple channels, and measure the results of those campaigns. Braze is used by over 1,000 brands, including Spotify, Nike, and Airbnb.
Braze's competitive position is based on a number of factors, including:
- Strong product offering: Braze offers a comprehensive platform that covers the entire customer engagement lifecycle, from customer acquisition to retention. The platform includes features for data management, campaign creation and management, and measurement and analytics.
- Large and growing customer base: Braze has a large and growing customer base of over 1,000 brands. This customer base gives Braze a deep understanding of the needs of businesses of all sizes and industries.
- Strong partnerships: Braze has strong partnerships with a number of leading technology companies, such as Salesforce, Adobe, and Oracle. These partnerships give Braze the ability to integrate its platform with other solutions and provide a more comprehensive customer engagement experience for businesses.
- Industry leadership: Braze has been recognized as a leader in the customer engagement market by a number of organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. This recognition validates Braze's position as a leading player in the market.
Braze's competitive position is strong, but the company faces challenges from a number of other players in the customer engagement market. These competitors include Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Experience Cloud, and Oracle CX. These companies offer similar products and services to Braze, and they have a large and established customer base.
To maintain its competitive position, Braze will need to continue to innovate and develop new features and functionality. The company will also need to focus on building strong partnerships with other technology companies. By doing these things, Braze can continue to be a leader in the customer engagement market.
Here are some of the valuation metrics of Braze:
- Market capitalization: Braze's market capitalization is the total value of all of its outstanding shares. As of March 8, 2023, Braze's market capitalization is $4.59 billion.
- Enterprise value: Enterprise value is a measure of a company's total value, including its debt and cash. As of March 8, 2023, Braze's enterprise value is $4.13 billion.
- Price-to-earnings ratio (P/E ratio): The P/E ratio is a measure of a company's valuation based on its earnings per share. A high P/E ratio means that investors are willing to pay a premium for the company's stock, while a low P/E ratio means that investors are less willing to pay a premium. As of March 8, 2023, Braze's P/E ratio is 104.6.
- Price-to-book ratio (P/B ratio): The P/B ratio is a measure of a company's valuation based on its book value per share. Book value is the company's assets minus its liabilities. As of March 8, 2023, Braze's P/B ratio is 12.3.
- Enterprise value to revenue (EV/R) ratio: The EV/R ratio is a measure of a company's valuation based on its revenue. A high EV/R ratio means that investors are willing to pay a premium for the company's future growth, while a low EV/R ratio means that investors are less willing to pay a premium. As of March 8, 2023, Braze's EV/R ratio is 9.48.
- Enterprise value to EBITDA (EV/EBITDA) ratio: The EV/EBITDA ratio is a measure of a company's valuation based on its earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization (EBITDA). EBITDA is a measure of a company's operating profitability. As of March 8, 2023, Braze's EV/EBITDA ratio is -24.80.
These are just a few of the valuation metrics that can be used to value Braze. The appropriate valuation metric to use will depend on the specific investor's investment objectives and risk tolerance.
It is important to note that valuation metrics are just one tool that can be used to value a company. Other factors, such as the company's growth prospects, competitive landscape, and financial strength, should also be considered.
According to the analyst recommendations I have access to, Braze has a Moderate Buy consensus rating based on the current 3 hold ratings and 13 buy ratings for BRZE. The average twelve-month price prediction for Braze is $44.59 with a high price target of $50.00 and a low price target of $35.00.
Here are some of the analyst recommendations for Braze:
- JPMorgan Chase: Overweight with a price target of $50.00.
- Loop Capital: Buy with a price target of $45.00.
- Needham & Co.: Buy with a price target of $43.00.
- Oppenheimer: Buy with a price target of $42.00.
- Piper Sandler: Neutral with a price target of $40.00.
The analysts who have issued buy ratings for Braze are positive about the company's growth prospects. They believe that Braze is well-positioned to capitalize on the growth of the customer engagement market. The analysts who have issued hold ratings for Braze are more cautious about the company's growth prospects. They believe that Braze faces challenges from competition and pricing.
Overall, the analyst recommendations for Braze are positive. The company has a Moderate Buy consensus rating and the average price target is above the current stock price. However, investors should be aware of the challenges that Braze faces, such as competition and pricing.
Long Term Vs. Short Term Prospects:
Here is my take on the long term vs short term prospects of Braze:
Long term prospects
The long-term prospects for Braze are positive. The customer engagement market is a large and growing market, and Braze is a leading player in this market. The company has a strong product offering, a large and growing customer base, and strong partnerships. Braze is also well-funded and has a management team with a proven track record.
Braze is well-positioned to capitalize on the growth of the customer engagement market. The company is investing in new product and feature development to improve its platform and meet the needs of its customers. Braze is also expanding its international business to reach new markets.
Short term prospects
The short-term prospects for Braze are also positive. The company is expected to continue to grow its revenue and narrow its losses in the coming quarters. Braze is also expected to generate positive cash flow from operations in the near future.
However, Braze faces some challenges in the short term. The company is facing competition from other customer engagement platforms, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Adobe Experience Cloud. Braze is also facing challenges from pricing, as its platform is more expensive than some of its competitors.
Overall, the long-term prospects for Braze are positive. The company is well-positioned to capitalize on the growth of the customer engagement market. However, Braze faces some challenges in the short term, which could impact its stock price in the near future.
Here are some of the key factors that could affect Braze's long-term prospects:
- The growth of the customer engagement market.
- The success of Braze's new product and feature development.
- The expansion of Braze's international business.
- The company's ability to compete with other customer engagement platforms.
- The company's ability to manage its pricing.
Here are some of the key factors that could affect Braze's short-term prospects:
- The company's ability to continue to grow its revenue and narrow its losses.
- The company's ability to generate positive cash flow from operations.
- The company's ability to manage its competition.
- The company's ability to manage its pricing.
Wrapping Things Up
In the end, Braze is a customer engagement platform that has shown strong revenue growth and market leadership in its industry.
However, the company also faces significant challenges, such as increasing competition, regulatory uncertainty, and profitability concerns.
The future of Braze's stock will depend on how well the company can execute its long-term strategy, innovate its product offerings, and expand its customer base.
Analysts have a moderate buy consensus on the stock, but also a lower price target than the current stock price.
Therefore, investors should be cautious and do their own research before investing in Braze.
Get High Return Stock Ideas!
See where I get my winning stock ideas below: